Pingree Parent Network
The Pingree Parent Network (PPN) aims to enhance the student experience and to facilitate opportunities for parents to connect with each other and engage in the Pingree community.
As a Pingree parent or guardian, we welcome your participation in the PPN and hope to see you at many events throughout the year.
The PPN supports a number of programs and initiatives throughout the academic year, including:
- Parent educational opportunities
- Previous topics have included information about vaping; supporting children who experience stress and anxiety; and equipping parents with tools to promote positive social media use.
- Faculty and staff appreciation luncheons
- The Snack Shack
- Volunteering at the Snack Shack is a great way to meet fellow parents and interact with students. Stay tuned for seasonal Snack Shack sign ups!
- Grade-specific parent socials
- Parent receptions before major on-campus events
To learn more about the PPN or to get involved, please email PPN Director Christine Callahan P'22.