Student-athletes from Pingree School signed national letters of intent (NLI) on November 11, accepting offers to play collegiate sports in the fall.
"We are so proud of this group of dedicated, talented, and hardworking student-athletes and grateful to them and their coaches for all they've contributed to Pingree," said Betsy Kennedy, Pingree's athletic director. "Playing collegiate athletics is an impressive next step in their athletics career, we will continue to cheer them on as they compete at the next level."
Recent alumna Caroline Kagan '20, who is completing a postgraduate year at Phillips Exeter Academy, returned to Pingree to sign her NLI. She will be playing lacrosse at the University of Vermont next fall.
Twelfth grader Harrison Greenslade will sign his commitment letter to play football on December 16.
Six students participated in this month's NLI Signing Day. They are:
- Shannon Conte (Stonehill College, Field Hockey and Softball)
- Caroline Kagan (University of Vermont, Lacrosse)
- Kyle McCarthy (Syracuse University, Lacrosse)
- Maddie Mullaney (Harvard University, Field Hockey)
- Alana Richardson (University of Michigan, Field Hockey)
- Kendall Traveis (University of Vermont, Lacrosse)