Wednesday, May 22, 2019
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.; Registration begins at 6:30 p.m.
Each May, Pingree holds an Preview for students interested in applying for the fall of 2020 and beyond. This is a chance for students and their families to meet Head of School Dr. Tim Johnson, tour the Pingree facilities, and get questions answered about Pingree and the admission process.
- Learn about our admission process
- Meet Head of School Dr. Tim Johnson
- Hear from Pingree students
- Tour our campus
Meet Pingree Students and Faculty
- Coeducational day school for grades 9 – 12
- Challenging, interdisciplinary curriculum
- Competitive math, science, and robotics teams
- Championship athletics teams and award-winning arts program
- Innovative H Block electives at all grade levels
- Individualized college counseling
- Transportation from areas north, south, east, and west
- Financial aid available