Applying to Pingree
At Pingree, curiosity is integral to academic excellence and our approach to education and scholarship sets us apart from other schools. We’re delighted by your interest in joining our community of learners and look forward to getting to know you.
For a summary of our admission requirements, please review the steps below and do not hesitate to contact us with questions at 978.468.4415, ext. 262.
- 1. Request Information
- 2. Schedule an Interview and Tour
- 3. Register for Your Entrance Exam
- 4. Complete the Application
- 5. Request That Your Current School Forward Your Transcript and Recommendations to Pingree
First time inquiring about Pingree? If you're considering applying, please complete an online inquiry form to have information sent to you. This will also create an Admission Portal account where you'll be able to manage your Pingree School application.
Not sure if you have an account? Visit the portal login page and click the forgot your password link. Type in your email address to check and see if you already have an account. This process will prevent the creation of duplicate accounts.
Call the Admission Office at 978.468.4415, ext. 262 to schedule an appointment. Tours and interviews begin the last week of September. During this 1 ½ to 2 hour visit, prospective students and their families take a student-led tour and then meet with an admission representative. An interview and tour are required components of the application.
- Need to create a user account? Use this link to complete an online inquiry and create an account.
- Already have an account for the Admission Portal? Use this link to access the online application.
We encourage you to submit materials as early as possible for efficient processing.